Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Begining of the Week

This week, even though it has only been two days have seemed incredibly busy. Not only am I going to my classroom at Seattle Hill but, classes have now started at Northwest. It is going to take a couple weeks to get used to it all.

On Monday, I had my first class at 8 AM, right after class I was off to Seattle Hill. I will only be in the classroom on Monday and Tuesday afternoons and then all day Thursday and Friday. I worked in both my classrooms this Monday. In one room I worked with students on their very first four paragraph paper, they were writing about their grandparents. Students had to come up with three ideas and write them in complete sentences. I finished my day off with filling out paper work for my student teaching binder.

Today (Tuesday) I worked with Amy's students on their first 4 paragraph paper - they also wrote about their grandparents. I worked with a student who is far behind on his writing, we actually go through it all. After they came back from P.E I read the read aloud for the day.

These are the highlights for the past two days. Nothing to exciting, but on Thursday I will be the teacher in Jamie's room because there is a sub... more to come on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment