Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Short Day

Tuesday was a short but good day at Seattle Hill. In the morning one of my professors who observes me during this portion of my student teaching meet with my CT's. It was a good meeting, she told them what to expect and what I should be doing in the classroom at this point. Once, the students started to come in they began their entry task but, shortly after it was time for an assembly. This is the first assembly I have attened at Seattle Hill, it was the Tear of Joy Puppeteers. They use table top puppets and told two different stories it was very entertaining and the kids love it. I was really suprised at how good the kids where, they sat so quietly it was Amazing. After the assembly, it was time for reading which I taught. We started off by finishing "Tikki Tikki Tembo" and did some phonics review on the white board. Before I knew it my time was up and it was time for Math. Math we gave the students a test - nothing too exciting there. After math I walked the kids down to lunch and got them seated at their lunch table and that was the end of my short day at Seattle Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment